Billings Forge Community Works is a rapidly growing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment where volunteers are a crucial component to our ongoing success. Every nonprofit needs more hands and we are no exception, although we accomplish a lot with our lean but dedicated and energetic staff!
How You Can Volunteer:
- Conduct mock interviews with our trainees who are preparing to re-enter the workforce. Ask us about our next fair
- Collect donations to our professional wardrobe closet to help dress graduates for their interviews and new work lives
- Be a mentor to our youth trainees who are on their journey towards self-sufficiency and permanent employment.
- Be a guest speaker and share your culinary expertise or career story with our trainees.
- Provide operational support to our Summer Farmers’ Market.
- Help us spread the word with some strategic outreach.
Interested in any of the ideas above? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 860-548-9877.